So a few weeks back we asked our Facebook community about their essentials for Ibiza.
We've been getting ready for our trip as the addictedtoibiza crew make it to the white island this weekend and wanted to share our essentials for Ibiza!
1. Passport, tickets and money– no one wants to be without their passport, since no passport = no party! Having your flight details printed out plus plenty of euros to spend/travellers cheques.
2. Swimwear– whether it's a one piece or a bikini, baywatch style speedos or board shorts, you'll want to look great on the beach! That's why we've packed some of our favourite XTG swimwear.
Visit www.xtg.es for their full range of swimwear.
3. music- The addictedtoibiza team can't live without music. So whether it's your iPod and headphones for the beach, or a pair of speakers to plug it into so that you can have your own afterparty, music is essential for any Ibiza addict.
4. Beach towel – you don't want to be on that beach with a scruffy hotel – so funk it up with a beach towel! The brighter the better we say =)
5. The addicted to Ibiza iPhone app- yes if you haven't already downloaded the addictedtoibiza iPhone app as we've just had a major price crash. Download it now for the small price of £1.19 / €1.59 / $1.99 USD.